Yesterday 2K released a new MyTeam trailer that explains the main features that players will be able to nind when playing in NBA 2K20 MyTeam mode.
These new features are quite interesting and include a reimagined Triple Threat, limited time events, new daily goals, cards-leveling and so much more.
Here are the new NBA 2K20 features listed:
- Triple Threat – Completely re-designed for NBA 2K20, single player Triple Threat provides limitless entertainment and prizing as you work your way up the mode’s prize ladder. Spin the reels after every win for a chance to hit the jackpot and walk away with the ultimate prize!
- Today in MyTEAM – Today in MyTEAM gives you access to Limited Time Events and he Agenda feature to ensure you are always tasked with ways to earn some very helpful bonus prizes!
- Prize Wheel – New to MyTEAM in NBA 2K20, the Prize Wheel rewards you every spin with MyTEAM Points, Cards, Packs, Tokens, and more!
- Community Hub – This very creative new addition to MyTEAM provides you with the latest news about MyTEAM, Leaderboards, and so much more. Read on to learn about this fantastic new addition to the game…
- Card Evolution – Brand new in NBA 2K20, Card Evolution allows you to upgrade your favorite cards by improving their player attributes, badges, and gem colors!
- Daily Login Prizes – Receive free bonuses every single day you sign-in to play MyTEAM! Logging in for all seven days in a week will give you a chance at the highly coveted weekly prize. Here is what you are playing for in Week 1!
- Ball Drop Prizing – Returning COMPLETELY re-designed for NBA 2K20, our Ball Drop prizing feature is back with 10 uniquely designed boards that will make earning prizes more fun than ever before!
To put it in a few simple words – “a simplified user experiance that both veterans and rookies will appriciate, and stay connected to the community with Locker Codes, Leaderboards, Developer Tips, Team of the Week, and more”.
NBA 2K20 will be released on September 6, 2019.
Also check out other 2019 September game releases.