A brand-new trailer showing update for Diablo Immortal was released yesterday during the annual Bizzcon 2019.This upcoming mobile game Diablo Immortal in the Diablo series will be focusing on online multiplayer. The game was first announced back in 2018 and now at the very end of 2019 we get some more information on the asgard mu online with slayer class game.
In the new trailer we see gameplay that can be described as quite similar and typical for a Diablo game. The specific details have not been expanded jet. Main features that the trailer displays:
- Deamon Hunter – a new character class that focuses on dual wielding crossbows
- Haunted Carrieage – a new world event that looks like it is a spawn point for hoards of enemies
- Worham, Ashwold Cemetery, Darkwood Tamoe Mountain – new zones
- Flamespite, Inna’s Palm, Storm Bringer, Witner’s Remorse – new legendary items
- Ultimates – the ulitimate moves in fighting games where the player does some massive damage not to one but multiple players.
The pre-registration for Diablo Immortal for Android and iOS devices is available now.
Durnig BlizzCon 2019 Diablo IV was also announced alongside with two epic trailers.